of condensate in the vacuum condenser must be performed using
condensate pumps. A hotwell is provided in the condenser for condensate
storage. Condensate Recovery Systems typically include instrumentation
and level controls to maintain proper condenser hotwell level and
- Furnished with Primary and
Standby pumps for condensate forwarding including control valves, motor
starters, instrumentation, and automatic controls.
- Equipment can be mounted on the main condenser skid or a separate skid - piped, wired, tested and ready for installation
- Pumping system is specially designed for the condenser vacuum effect on the available NPSH for the pumps.
- Complete with associated piping, check valves, pressure gauge, and isolation valves for each pump inlet and outlet.
- Designed to permit maintenance on one pump while the second pump is in operation.
- Standard Pumps or per ANSI, ISO, or API : vertical or horizontal pumps available